1. GRAMMAR AND SPELLING: I'm quite the grammar nazi. I'm not asking for perfection, I make mistakes too, but if you could PLEASE try to tell apart "your" and "you're" and know that it's "should have" not "should of", that would be AH-MA-ZING, thank you very much.
2. LOGICS: No Mary-Sues, Gary-Stues, Godmodding, or things that don't fit with the world like magic.
3. BE NICE TO PEOPLE: This one kind of explains itself. Your characters can hate each other all you want, but OOC, you need to be nice.
4. READ: Be sure to read all of the topics on the "Information" board! Just so you don't miss out on any information about the school. If any of the mods adds a thread, you should check it out too.
5. MISSING RULES: If you think I should add a rule or something, go ahead and tell me about it!
NOW I WANT YOU TO ACCEPT THESE RULES IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!